1. I pray and vow to open my heart and find ways to protect life anh faith for everyone and every living beings.
2. I pray and vow to extend my understanding, so as to be conscious of the roots of sufferings of others, in order to find ways to transform, support and assist them. I pray and vow to restrain from greed, anger, and blame, so as to live happily with everyone in the family and those around me.
3. I pray and vow to restrain from greed, anger, and blame, so as to live happily with everyone in the family and those around me.
4. I pray for myself, my family, my relatives and friends, and all beings so that they will live in peace, harmony and comfort.
5. I pray and vow to be impartial and composed, in order to mindfully listen to expressions and feelings of others. Even if those words may harm my nature, I vow not to reply with words that lack harmony and humility.
6. I pray to be mindful of my breathing, silence my thoughts and speech, so as to hear the awakening bell and each sound-wave. I know that each sound-wave carries the message of love and the wondrous energy of wisdom.
7. I pray for speedy recovery of the sick, the caring for the old, and for the deceased to have the good affinity to be reborn in the land of bliss the realm of Amitabha Buddha.
8. I pray for the poor and hungry to have food and clothing, the sinful to be remorseful, the imprisoned to soon be free, the crippled to have restored features, the addicted to be rehabilitated, and the murderers to surrender their weapons.
9. I pray that all beings may soon recognize the innate nature of love and equality embedded within them. No one should undermine the life of others, and no one should cause harm to others, because of hatred, jealousy, and selfishness.
10. I pray that this blue planet, forever and ever, be a healthy and glorified.
11. I pray for everyone and every beings to soon achieve serenity, strength of determination, and wisdom.
12. I pray for everyone and every being too soon have subtle energy, thousand arms, thousand eyes, and to be at ease to move about in the three realms, so as to deliver all beings from suffering in the ten directions of the universe.